We moved from Pasadena to Vegas with 6 month old twin boys. This is our story.



Thursday, December 30, 2010

The invisible husband

The other day I accidently bumped into my husband in the kitchen. He made a joke about being invisible. While he was kidding it has really stuck with me.

Our roles as husband and wife have really changed, for the better and sometimes for the worse. I will admit being a wife has been lowered on my list of priorities. Has my husband become invisible? I am always worried about the boys, the house and work, where does he fit in? I know it is normal for some change with kids, but I realize I need to make more of an effort to be present with my husband as a wife. We are in this together for the long haul and I want to make sure I do my best to protect our foundations of marriage.

Invisible? Maybe sometimes, but hopefully not all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment