We moved from Pasadena to Vegas with 6 month old twin boys. This is our story.



Friday, May 25, 2012

It's a mom thing

Husband has decided he wants to start a tradition of Friday night pizza. Great, but the boys are not so excited about pizza anymore. Especially tonight when baby B is not feeling good. Baby A has become very picky in the past month and when it comes to pizza he only wants the crust. Being a good wife I cut several pieces for husband and I. I give Baby A my crusts which he eats and then he starts looking for more. Of course husand ate his crusts. I asked why he did not save them knowing Baby A only eats crusts. All he could say was oopps he did not realize he would want any. I asked why I should realize when the baby is hungry when husband never does and he said I guess is a mom thing. This is his excuse for every time he does not notice something, does not realize a diaper change is needed, snacks, water, a toy! Some how he can zone out and I do not miss anything. I guess it is a mom's thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment