We moved from Pasadena to Vegas with 6 month old twin boys. This is our story.



Sunday, March 20, 2011

How did we get here?


I really don't feel my age, ok maybe phsyically but not mentally. Sometimes I am not sure I am old enough to be a mother even when I am with my boys.

What makes me really feel old is my pantry. How did I get such a full pantry. I think that a pantry this full belongs to someone who has been in a house for years, cooks, and has kids that actually eat adult food. My pantry looks like a collection that had to have started 20 years ago.

We have moved twice in the past year and I still have a pantry bursting at the seams. How did we acquire all this food and why? I don't even know what I would do with much of it and I am not really sure I like some of it. Didn't I buy it all? Did we inherit canned food and baking items from someone?

I know I am not old enough to have collected all of this!

No comments:

Post a Comment