We moved from Pasadena to Vegas with 6 month old twin boys. This is our story.



Sunday, September 11, 2011

At least it wasn't me first

We were all invited to a first birthday for twin boys. We were pretty excited to attend since we are still getting to know people in Vegas and really enjoy this group.

The party was great. Good food, good drinks and company. We spent most of our time chasing the boys around while trying to have brief conversations. Of course we always divide and conquer. One baby one parent. We switch off on the babies as time goes by. One baby may be a bit more of a wanderer than the other one, thought they both give you a run for your money! I admit that I am always trying to keep an eye on the husband and the other baby.

While I was trying to sit and keep busy baby A while talking with friends husband came over and said "I can't find Baby B.". I didn't even have time to even think about it when our friends jumped and started looking. Anxiety started creeping in when someone yelled I see him. It was not until husband was holding him that I begin to feel panic of what could have been. So scary! I will never forget that feeling and hopefully that will keep me even more attentive.

Baby B was fine. Husband looked away for a second and Baby B turned around and ran off. He is short and easy to miss behind furniture and people! Plus he is fast. . I will give husband a hard time but no ill feelings. It is bound to happen again but at least it wasn't me first!

No comments:

Post a Comment